NewEngDSM.org Forum Index NewEngDSM.org
New England DSM Car Club Forum
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Powered by Google
Brandon H (Brandon)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NewEngDSM.org Forum Index -> The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
View previous topic :: View next topic  
laxdude
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Brandon H (Brandon) Reply with quote

This has been a while since I bought his laser from him but I thought I would throw a good guy post up for him. Very upfront about the problems that the laser had and everything, sold me a few things along with it. Very nice guy to deal with, I would recommend anyone to do business with him. Went to his house and had AAA tow the car to my house, called me when they got there and told me they didn't have any problem towing it to me.

Turned out to be very minimum work that I had to do to get this car running, has been going for 1.5k miles + without any problems. Thanks again Brandon,
-Eric

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NewEngDSM.org Forum Index -> The Good, the Bad and the Ugly All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: