NewEngDSM.org Forum Index NewEngDSM.org
New England DSM Car Club Forum
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Powered by Google
hosmer (Eric Hosmer)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NewEngDSM.org Forum Index -> The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dominic
The welcome wagon?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:47 am    Post subject: hosmer (Eric Hosmer) Reply with quote

Eric needed a favor of someone helping him get some snow tires mounted. He kept in good communication since I was opening the shop on my day off which I really appreciated (and it also gave me a reason to change the oil on the jeep). Luckily he brought a friend who is better at mounting tires than I am because I am severely out of practice, and our machine isn't exactly A+ stuff. Once they had a rhythm going he and Aaron knocked out the four tires, we talked about his Nissan for a few and then he thanked me and took off, but not before he slipped me some cash as well.

This is EXACTLY how people should act when someone is doing them a favor, and even that seems to be lost on most people these days, but not Eric.

'00 Mountaineer 5.0 - beater
Meat
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two good guy votes from me. One for some rims we picked up last year from him and just grabbed a transmission core off him, perfectly smooth transaction, talked for a bit and got to see the GTI-R, which is as beautiful as the pictures look.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Leon R
Lenny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric really bailed me out by going out of his and sending me his ECU! Thank you!
'80 TR7 Spyder GS-T http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2472999
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NewEngDSM.org Forum Index -> The Good, the Bad and the Ugly All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: