NewEngDSM.org Forum Index NewEngDSM.org
New England DSM Car Club Forum
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Powered by Google
forg63tsi (Damien Sieg)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NewEngDSM.org Forum Index -> The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Resol603
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold him a 2g Maf, gave him a price and he paypal'd me instantly. Seemless transaction.

Good guy vote.

1995 Eclipse GST: Evo 3 16G, stock appearing.
Johnny
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought Damien's 1999 GSX off of him and while it was not an easy transaction due to something weird like me living in NY and traveling a lot while he lived in Maine, it wasn't that bad I don't think but he may have other ideas.

I went and saw the car, avoided pink eye from his sick son (poor little dude), managed not to get lost or lose traction up his mountain side driveway. Laughing and didn't break anything in his garage.

I had to get going and he did too so we made it short and sweet and he let me stew it over before I sent a deposit. It went to Kevin's to get checked how we agreed and then I sent him small unmarked bills by a clandestine carrier service for the rest of the amount. Well maybe not but it might have been easier since the mail here did not get picked up for more than a day.

He did what he said and who knew he used to serve my friends and I cold beers and margaritas when he used to work in Portland. Laughing

2004 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs
1998 Eagle Talon TSI
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NewEngDSM.org Forum Index -> The Good, the Bad and the Ugly All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: