NewEngDSM.org Forum Index NewEngDSM.org
New England DSM Car Club Forum
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Powered by Google
Six Sigma Tuning in Brentwood, NH

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NewEngDSM.org Forum Index -> The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isabelledc5
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:32 pm    Post subject: Six Sigma Tuning in Brentwood, NH Reply with quote

I would recommend this shop to everybody! Kevin fixed a couple small issues in my EVO and gave it the most badass tune the car has ever seen. When I bought the car, the previous owner had it tuned by somewhere local, and the tune was horrible to say the least. After a couple months of trying to deal with the tune in it, I asked Kevin to tune it. Kevin took my EVO and within an hour, the car had picked up probably 50 horsepower and was no longer knocking at all. The tune was spot on, WOT was crazy fast (for a bone stock EVO), and the drive ability of this car is 1,000 times better. Thank you so much for the tune, Kevin! Can't wait to bring the POS Galant over to you for some love!
1999 F-150 Lightning
Johnny
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin went above and beyond what was asked of him for the Turd Demon, welding exhaust pipes, talking me out of a dual V-band setup, and letting it rot away next to Rusty until I could get time to get it with a busy schedule. His welds looked nice and clean and the fabrication was perfect. He even dealt with the frustration of rebuilt junk-o alturdnators. He even threw in some shiny bolts as we found some missing bolts on the power steering bracket and mid cover.

Once I log the car and send him the log I don't doubt he will be able to figure out why the car has no cojones right now.

2004 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs
1998 Eagle Talon TSI
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NewEngDSM.org Forum Index -> The Good, the Bad and the Ugly All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: