NewEngDSM.org Forum Index NewEngDSM.org
New England DSM Car Club Forum
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Powered by Google
Powder Coating Alternatives (solutions) Greenland, NH

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NewEngDSM.org Forum Index -> The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cheney
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Powder Coating Alternatives (solutions) Greenland, NH Reply with quote

I brought in 4 Eibach springs from my ground control kit. They were used and rusty from NE winters. They sand blasted them and coated them a nice red. The price and turn around were both reasonable.

Not only did they do the work, but the owner/manager took time to explain options to me. He didn't care that this was a small project. I told him I needed 2 of the springs marked so I could tell the front and rears apart, he took them and marked them in front of me and wrote out the difference on the order form. I told him that I had heard you don't want to cook springs at a temp higher than 350'F to prevent the rate from being affected. Instead of brushing of my comment he pulled a tech inside the office and relayed my request and wrote it on the order.

A+ in my book

Here is their contact info, although their link seems to be down.

25 Autumn Pond Park
Greenland, NH 03840
(603) 433-6886

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NewEngDSM.org Forum Index -> The Good, the Bad and the Ugly All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: