NewEngDSM.org Forum Index NewEngDSM.org
New England DSM Car Club Forum
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Powered by Google
Mightymouse Racer (Bruce K)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NewEngDSM.org Forum Index -> The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1GawdRS
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just purchased 2 BFG G-Force tires from Bruce tonight at the Club meet, and the transaction went great! He held on to them for me for 2 weeks since last weeks track night was cancelled. I'm more than happy and I couldn't have asked for a better deal, thanks Bruce!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
EvolutionMR03
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Mood: Annoyed, angry, sad and in need of help.
I am not trying to cause any problems but please read on and see where I am coming from and understand my predicament.

-My brother purchased his 98 GST from Bruce K., transaction was good. (Brother lives in Fall River, MA)
-I live in Long Island, NY.

I heard many good things about Bruce. I heard that he was the man to talk to for parts and advice on this board. I spoke with him because I was interested in a mint 14B turbo. I sent him a few PM'S so we can do the transaction. $150 for the turbo. M.O., Pay pal was acceptable. I agreed, a few days later, I told him I was sending the M.O. of $150. He replied, about 7 days later and said he had received the M.O. of $150 and apologized for the inconvenience and thanked for my patience because his son was sick. I totally understood and was without a doubt cool with it because I understood that family is a great deal and definitely comes first. After, he said that the turbo will be shipped out on Tuesday (next day) and that he will send me a tracking # that day. Next day came around, no tracking number or reply. I PMed him. About a week later he replied and said the turbo was sent out regular mail and that I should be receiving it any day now. Okay, thatís cool. Week past, still wondering where the turbo is. I PMed him again and ask about the turbo. No reply. A few days later, after about two attempts to find out whatís going on; NO REPLY. I don't know whatís going on with him but I PMed him and asked for my $150 M.O. back but still haven't received an answer.

-I understand that if something is going terribly bad in his personal life; I'd understand. But that doesn't seem to be the case since he has posted a few comments after I had sent him messages. And saw he has attended meets.

-In my case, I am not too happy about this. As I have stated to Bruce that I needed the 14b ASAP for my car.
-I am trying to get my $150 back, no luck.
-I feel as if I have been taken advantage of and ripped off.
-I tried to be patient.
-It's been a month, no turbo/ no money.
-I don't know what to do.
-I can't get in contact with him.
-I am not 10 minutes away from Bruce K.

Again, I know you all know Bruce K. as a good person. And I am not trying to cause drama or problems. I am just trying to get my money back. I have been patiently waiting but now itís been to long. A transaction should never have taken this long. I am in need of my money back to get my car on the road since money is tight. I am tired of catching rides from friends to get to work and school. There are many problems occurring in my life right now and as of right now I am in desperation of getting my $150 back.

Thank you for the space and time.
-Andrew

96' Type R replica w/ H22 Motor.
EvolutionMR03
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to say thanks to Bruce. He has got in touch with me and apologized for the inconvenience. He not only gave me back my money, but he gave me a little extra cash to make it up for the hassle I went through. I would like to say thanks to Bruce and I will be doing business with him again. And it was just hectic for him and I. But without a doubt, I will purchase from Bruce K again.

Thanks, Andrew.

96' Type R replica w/ H22 Motor.
chowda633
Where is my laptop?

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce is a great guy! Defiantly also made me a humble person in the DSM world. His garage is what I want to aspire too. He gladly showed me around and answered my questions and we chatted for close to a good 2 hours about the war and things going on. I went there to purchase a stock clutch to rebuild the GS-T I have here and he gave it to me for nothing! Thanking me for my service in the military and said it was extra to him. I couldn't thank him enough it really helped me out especially with the gas prices the way they are. He offered me his help anytime I needed. Bruce is defiantly a true DSM'er as so many others are on this board.

Thank you again bruce!

(Spelling cow is down)

98 4x4 5.4L F150
97 4x4 4.2L F150
95 BMW 325is
www.chiracing.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dailydriver
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce helped us out with some nice body parts for my Galant before she gets a new coat of paint. Along with some other random, hard to find Galant parts. He even gave up, or I think Greg might have ripped it out of his hands, the coveted and I believe rare, DIN POCKET!!!!

Hey, Bruce is the man and he has definitely provided my previously owned Eclipse and current Galant with some mighty fine parts!!!

talonawd95
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just bought a gauge pillar from Bruce he is a great guy showed me around, talked with him. Bruce is a very good guy and wouldn't hesitate to buisness with him again.

Derek.

95 Talon Tsi AWD(sold)
03 bby evo 8
90tsiproject
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its official he's the nicest guy in the world. Not only did he bring fix-a-flat to me when my truck got a flat on the way up to buy fenders but then he also helped me change the spare at his house, and helped me with my no spark issue by giving me a cas and coil. I would do business with him again in a heart beat.
Danger Dave
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought my 2nd DSM from Bruce in Febuary. The car was in awesome condition and ran perfectly. Any minor issues I had after the sale were taken care of immediately. Bruce is a great guy, and always goes the extra mile to make sure a buyer is satisfied.
2000 Chevy S10 ZR2
boostnMA
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have purchased several parts off of Bruce, he has always come through for me when I was in a bind. He's pleasant to talk to and an all around friendly/nice guy. A++ Cool
97 Eclipse GSX (sold)
95 Eclipse GSX (sold)
Mowgli
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Bruce Rules Reply with quote

In my 30 years of driving, crashing, fixing, repeat...Bruce is the bestest.
Unhesitatingly recommended.
In deals with Bruce over the past 5 years or so he has proven to have impeccable integrity and mad skillz Cool
I bought a modified & restored 92 Eclipse GSX from Bruce 6 months ago.
The car was great.
When a couple of little things needed to be addressed -- Bruce fixed them for no charge.
Beyond that -- when I decided I wanted a truck instead of a DSM -- Bruce helped me sell the car by reccomending it to people and talking to potential buyers about the car for me.
I sold the car and got my truck!
He stands by his product and is just an all around good guy.

08 black Chevy HHR SS (Stage 1) - FOR SALE
Mustang
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MOD EDIT: This is NOT the place to contact people! Use E-mail/PM and then give people reasonable time to respond!
Lunchbox
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over the course of years Bruce has been exceptionally helpful in getting hard to find parts or just stock parts.

Only once in the dozens of transactions I had did I experience an issue with a part I got off him, and when that happened he took care of it right away. And down the road more than made up with it giving me almost all the parts for a 90->91 engine swap conversion at no cost. He is a truly amazing asset to this club and a great guy. Wink

Thanks for everything Bruce Thumbs Up

Turboedv6
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Came and pick up a bunch of parts from me and brought cash! Thanks Bruce for cleaning out some of my garage space Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Danger Dave
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold Bruce a boost gauge the other day. He paid by paypal immediately, and the transaction went very smooth as usual.
2000 Chevy S10 ZR2
TakumiJr
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a fmic from Bruce last week, I went over and he had the fmic setup all ready to go. Great seller A++
PatDSM
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought a 91 1g awd from bruce, best guy I've ever bought a car from and definitely sold me a killer 1g at a even better price. Thanks a lot bruce, ill be doing more business with you later!
Dominic
The welcome wagon?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As if this needs to be said, I had another perfect transaction with Bruce this weekend. We agreed on a time, I showed up with the cash and after an abbreviated DSMer B/S session I departed with what I went for.
'00 Mountaineer 5.0 - beater
1GawdRS
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 for another great transaction...Even with my horrible schedule Bruce held on to the item until I could get down there. I showed up, we conversed for a bit, and went on my way. Hell, he even bought something off me on the spot that I happened to have hanging out in my trunk at the time. Laughing Definitely a great guy to deal with and look forward to future transactions!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
PatDSM
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another A+ transaction with bruce. About 2 months ago I blew the 7 bolt in my gst. I called up bruce and got a great price for a 6 bolt conversion. He drove 2 hours up here to get my 2g and got the whole thing done in about 1 week. From what I hear 6 bolt conversions arent a walk in the park and for himn to get it done in a week amazed me. Id like to say thanks bruce for a great conversion!

I also bought a 190 lph wally from him tonight. He gave me everything i needed and taught me how to install it. Great guy.

mitchc312
Newcomer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought my 92 talon from Bruce K. about 5 months ago. I had wanted a talon since the day I was born, and I was looking for one on CraigsList and saw Bruce's cars up a couple times and decided to go look at 1 and loved it! He told me every little detail about the car and helped me install some things after I bought it. I'm very happy with the car, and now one of my friends is buying a 93 Tsi with some upgrades and tuned! Overall buying from Bruce was a great expirence! I would recommend Bruce to any person who is looking to buy a Talon!!!!

~Mitch C.

1992 Eagle Talon TSI Turbo AWD with a few mods.
1GawdRS
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a friend of mine drop off a set of headlights to Bruce today, and ended up with a replacement bumper cover in return. As always, it has been another successful transaction. Thanks again, Bruce... Thumbs Up
McNallyG
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought my 1992 TSI AWD from bruce in may.. He took my rusted of a heap 1992 tsi awd in trade, made a great transaction and since then made several trips to see him including the puchase of B16g 2g Manifold, and other assorted installs he's helped me with, I try to help the man sell and find DSM's as much as possible since he is the first person to reach out and help me with ?'s since this is my first DSM, I appreciate all of his advice and trust him to the most extent with his advice on my vehicle...

I rate him a 111 out of 10 for his bend over backwards attitude and expert advice!!

1992 Talon TSI, big BR50, FMIC, 3" exhaust, Hallman MBC, 1050cc FIC,'s LINK, GUTTED
300HP @ 16psi
Doug E special

Almost done!
McNallyG
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 Bruce has helped me out huge once again, selling me 550's and a 2g MAS fairly cheap!

Even gave some advice for this season.

Thanks Bruce.

Great guy vote!

1992 Talon TSI, big BR50, FMIC, 3" exhaust, Hallman MBC, 1050cc FIC,'s LINK, GUTTED
300HP @ 16psi
Doug E special

Almost done!
Greg W
Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done a good deal of business with Bruce he is a great guy and A+++ on sales.

Thanks Bruce for yet another great transaction.

Greg

93 MR2 Resto mod.
98 Civic Daily
Parted-91 Talon Tsi 12.3 @ 113
Sold- 96 talon Tsi
Turboedv6
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some parts that were really needed for the project I have going, thanks again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Turbo Tony
The Jerk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce bought my stock wheels and tires. We then allowed Dom to deliver them to the track and bring the cash back to me. Dom rocks. Thanks Bruce Very Happy

T

Diamondstar187
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just purchased my second car from Bruce a couple weeks ago. The transaction was absolutely perfect. The car is exactly as described and probably even better. Bruce told me when I bought the car that if I drove it around for a couple weeks and noticed any issues he'd be happy to take care of them for me as the car had only been driven 1,500 miles in the last 5 years. Last Wednesday I dropped off the car with a list of 4 very minor issues. Bruce took care of everything and had the car ready by Saturday for me to pick up. Seriously, there aren't many guys out there selling 16 year old cars and backing them up like this!!! This is exactly the reason that I went to Bruce when I was planning on buying another DSM. I look forward to more transactions in the future. Thanks again Bruce!
96 TSi FWD (SOLD)
DsmWhiplash
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well as many of you know I'm an old member who needed my DSM fix again. I wanted another 1g and Bruce delivered. Thanks again Bruce!
turbotom20g
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce bought a 1ga hood from me and made a deal on a 255lph pump that I needed, when he came down from Newton to New Bedford, Mass. Great guy, awesome buyer and Bruce if you need anything else from my grave yard of DSMs, you just give me a ring Wink
-95 Chevy Silverado Z71 parts/trailer hauler
1gGSX
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What can I say, looked at the car and then 4 days later I bought it, he is really good at what he does, showed me his Punisher car and talked a little bit about DSM stuff. Awesome guy, will definitely do business again with him.
'91 Galant VR4 - #1791/2000
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NewEngDSM.org Forum Index -> The Good, the Bad and the Ugly All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: