NewEngDSM.org Forum Index NewEngDSM.org
New England DSM Car Club Forum
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Powered by Google
MikeRizz (Mike Rizzotti)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NewEngDSM.org Forum Index -> The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
View previous topic :: View next topic  
krysko8
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike helped me a lot with my talon. He had me bring it to his house and within a few days he had solved my problems.That same day on the way back from his house, i ran into a couple more problems. i called him back and explained my situation. He offered me his help again and traveled a few miles to come see the car. He had recognized that it was an electrical problem that he couldn't fix, but he gladly introduced me to someone who could. i give him 2 thums up, VERY, VERY GOOD PERSON AND VERY FRIENDLY.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
2.3strokdTalon
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a welded diff from him a couple weeks ago. Got to shoot the s**t with him for awhile too. Good guy in my book.
Best MPH - 142.52
Benz Tech
Jp90Talon
Newcomer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that he needs any more comments to add to his rep but figured it was just the right thing to do,

I made the trek up to his house today to purchase the Slipstreams and Hoosiers he had for sale. They were even better in person than he had described. I was finally able to see his car in person and had the pleasure of chatting with him for a few hours but it seems like he gets that quite a bit. A+ seller in my book and would not think twice about purchasing anything from him in the future. It was a pleasure getting to meet you in person and having you allow me to chat your ear off. Thanks again!

Resol603
Regular

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike just sold me a clutch fork today and allowed me to come to his house and pick up on really short notice. Great guy in my book. Thanks for the help Mike.

1995 Eclipse GST: Evo 3 16G, stock appearing.
blackawdturbo
Punkin' Chunker

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Devo himself went out of his way this morning to pick up a part for me so I wouldn't have to drive eleventybillion miles out of my way.

Thanks Bud! I owe you a real Bud light next time. Bottle of course. Laughing

'03 EVO
Porfido915
Regular

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike has been nothing but helpful in my quest to learn more and more about DSM's. He has given me advice and always will lend out a hand if need be. Awesome guy to work with!
Jake C
Rank Critic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always a great guy. Sold me a set of valve springs/retainers, lash adjusters, and a set of wheels/tires. Everything was as he described and fairly priced.
Brent Kuz
Marshall O

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike was kind enough to left Jack, my buddy Murph and myself sleep in his garage in a tent. He also let us keep him up till 4am and somehow we talked him into drinking bud light out of a can and to stop working on his car just to BS. Thanks buddy!
1972 Chevelle 250cid powerglide
Wheels are like girls, you can go above 17 but why
unhdsm
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last week I had to buy something from Mike just to find an excuse to catch-up on old times with him.

Thanks Homie!

gvr4189
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 for Mike. Got a T-25 off him about a month ago now, on a car and running strong... got no complaints.
98GSXStar
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another good guy vote for Mike. Thank you for getting me a great deal on a new set of FIC 1050's! It's nice to have a local FIC dealer so close with great prices to boot. As always I will not hesitate to do business with Mike again. Thanks so much!
pie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike has saved me and my car twice in the last two weeks. I've got to give him a huge Great Guy vote here.

Thanks for the wires and the gas on Friday! I owe you a beer or three =)

2004 Dodge SRT-4 - Megatron - 11.59 @ 125 (RIP)
2003 Dodge SRT-4 - Neo - 11.56 @ 126 - 1.75 60'
1999 Eclipse GSX - Zombie - 11.64 @ 118 - 1.75 60'
"I can go without slicks."
Dave P
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the catch can Mike.
00 E39 M5
justin_l_
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a torque wrench off Mike so I can put my car back together. Got to shoot the sh*t for a while. Taught me some new stuff and gave me free parts! Great guy vote from me!
oittehgaps
Bunny Hopper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another set of FIC injectors have arrived in perfect shape, outstanding pricing and shipped really fast. I wouldn't buy new injectors anywhere else besides Mike.

I also bought VP race gas from him all season. Try and find another place to buy VP gas where the guy will meet you with it at the track!

Mike B
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike's an awesome guy.

We shot a few PM's back and forth about some injectors I was looking to buy. He gave me a great deal and good advice.

When there was a slight mix up with the quote, he fixed it.

The package arrived the exact time he said it would arrive.

Definitely owe you a beer Mike Very Happy

Will do business with again.

Thanks again!

-Bink

Mike CM
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome guy. Bought a Dell laptop off him. A+ transaction! Cool
1992 GVR4: #473/1000, Fire Victim.
1991 GVR4 : #1791/2000, Sold :(
1992 240sx: KA-T, Stance GR+, 180sx Rep. SOLD
A man and his camera
boostin94
kiss my TX lisence plates

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller and even better mentor. Not only sold me my injectors, but also offered advise with my build. Can't get any better.

Thanks, Mike.

'03 BMW 325ci
'07 Honda VTX 1300
kaosjoker128
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good guy vote yet again. Did my timing belt and cams for me and let me watch/help. Learned a lot and the car runs great. Thanks Mike! I appreciate it!
91 Laser RS FWD - (12.802 @ 110) td05 20g- Gone
Turbo99
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike purchased a wideband oxygen sensor from me. Transaction was smooth as always and he sent payment promptly. Thanks again, Mike! Smile
91 Galant VR4 - 1459/2000
orv4g63
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice guy, took some time to explain to me about AEM at the track this pass season.has no problem taking time to explain something to a complete stranger.

Thanks Mike R.

spydergotboost
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Extremely Unhappy Reply with quote

OK so i particitpated in the Club T-shirt buy with mike, and all i can say is it will be the last time i associate with him, this is all the correspondences i have with mike shortened to make it easy to follow but i still have every single message in my box dated and time stamped if someone questions the validity

4/2012

MikeRizz wrote:
spydergotboost wrote:
Hey since I live in western mass is it possible for you to ship? If so how much extra do you want for shipping 2 t-shirts and 2

hoodies. Thx

Send me the zip code and I will get pricing.

Mike

MikeRizz wrote:
spydergotboost wrote:

$15 will cover it.

Mike

9/10/12

I wrote:
Hey bud, I've been away from the forums for a few months due ton personal reasons. But I was wondering if you still have the 2 shirts and 2 hoodies I ordered back in

April and was wondering if you could give me an idea when you could get them shipped out to me.

Thanks Billy Blanchet
133 North Westfield st
Feeding Hills MA, 01030
413-222-5515

Mike Wrote:
Yes I do. I lost your address info and noticed you had not been around in a while. I will get them out to you this week.

Mike

9/18/12

I wrote:
Curious if you had time to get the shirts out last week.

Thanks Billy B

9/24/12

I wrote:
Mike still haven't heard from you. please i would like some answer as to when the shirts will be sent out.

Thanks, Billy Blanchet

10/28/12

I wrote:
Mike i have sent several messages to you on this. what's going on, i really don't appreciate the run around. please resolve this.

Billy Blanchet
133 north westfield st
Fedding hills MA 01030

413-222-5515

10/30/12

Mike wrote:
Bill,
there is no " run around " on my part. And this is the only message I have received from you since I said I would ship them. I mentioned in the thread that there were

items missing and I was correcting it. You were one of the effected. I have your shirts but had to re-order the sweatshirts.

I have been around for 20 years, I am certainly not trying to screw anyone out of a $22 sweatshirt. I could have shipped your t-shirts but figured wait until the order

is complete.

There were 5-6 other people who's orders were incomplete, not just yours.

Mike

I wrote:
Mike, my problem is this has been going on for months, I have sent messages I seen that the order was messed up, but again that was a while ago. All messages. Here go

straight to my phone. I have taken screen shots of some of the messages I have sent with my phone. If you don't believe what im saying ill gladly upload them. And the

last message. "I got from you on 9/18 says I will be sending them out this week". So yeah here it is a month + later and I haven't received anything or heard from you.

So that is why I feel im getting the runaround.

Billy

10/31/12

Mike wrote:
Do you think I do not know what messages I sent you? I do not see what your point it. There is no " run around " and I resent even the implication that there is.

If you check the original thread I updated in on 10/15 clearly stating there was an issue and some orders were not complete.

" Edit: The shirt guy never received the updated/ missing order, he apologized many times. partly my fault, I should have followed up more then once. As of 10/15 he was

ordering the missing items and will contact me when complete. I also ordered extra t-shirts, long sleeves and sweatshirts. I will update once I have the items in hand. "

Mike

2/7/13

I wrote:
Mike,

I received a package from you today with some shirts, but its completely wrong.

copied from my post in the order request

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:29 pm Post subject:
Spydergotboost / Billy Blanchet

2/ Haynes beefy tee shirt(short) / 2 XXL / 1 Black,1Ash

2/ Haynes hoody / 2XXL / 1Black,1Red

Total: 59.50+15shipping=74.50

and what i received was 2 black hoodies 1-XL and 1-2XL and 1-XL black beefy t-shirt.

what gives? i don't hear from you for months and when i do its a random package in the mail with what seems to be what ever was left from the group order?

Mike wrote:
Send it back. I will refund the funds. I will tell you it was not " left over " items.

Mike

I wrote:
What seams to be the problem? I made an order, in April of last year, here it is February of. 2013. I pressed the issue you gave me a hard time, I left you alone and I

get 1 out 4 items correct not to mention 1 item short. Seriously all I want is what I ordered is it that difficult?

Mike wrote:
Send back the items that are wrong. Keep the sweatshirt. I will refund the total amount.

I made a mistake. I am done with this. I didn't like your attitude when you " pressed the issue " and I still don't.

so with all this said here is my last response to Mike: I see how you conduct yourself and as far as im concerned keep the money, it was never about the money it was about getting what i ordered. and i ask everyone that reads this the attitude i have is very minimal i promise and IM pretty sure 10 months is obsered for this to go on for.

Also i see now half my order has been sold as overstock http://newengdsm.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=30169

isabelledc5
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had absolutely no issues with Mike in terms of the T-shirts and/ or other business I've conducted with him in the past. The ordering was put up until April 20th, then he extended it to the 27th. He picked up the shirts June 19th; a week later he realized that there were orders missed and then offered everybody on NEDSM to pick up shirts again. Ordering would be open until July 16th. As of some time in early October (I believe the 5th to be exact), Mike posted that the shirt guy will let him know when all the shirts are done. February 2nd is when Mike said that he had all the shirts and he posted up on NEDSM saying that he ordered too many and listed the over stock.

If you say that your shirts are in the over stock pile, why didn't you call Mike right away and tell him that your order got mixed up and you got the wrong stuff in the mail? He would have taken the shirts in the over stock pile and put them on hold for you until you sent back the wrong stuff in the mail. Doesn't make much sense on your part....

1999 F-150 Lightning
spydergotboost
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted all correspondence between us, I have given him my phone number on sever occasions never did I receive a call, but I guess because I'm not part of the in crowd no matter what I say is considered attitude. And your reply proves it. Ty for making me realize what others have warned me about really is true about New England DSM.
Dennis
Pea Bladder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stupid Capitalized AOL Crap!!

After doing a t-shirt group buy I can say without any doubt it is a giant pain in the ass. I will never do another one.

But to say Mike has a problem is kind of silly. I am pretty sure his number has been posted and YOU could have called him to straighten it out.

I don't know what any of this "in" crowd is, but pretty much anyone can be part of this group.

I never updated this, but I bought some injectors of Mike recently. I sent him a pm requesting what I need, he said the price, I paid him and had injectors a few days later.

Thanks Mike!

Oh and he took me for a spin at the shootout, cars a beast!

Irony is lost on kleptomaniacs because they take everything literally.
isabelledc5
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spydergotboost wrote:
I posted all correspondence between us, I have given him my phone number on sever occasions never did I receive a call, but I guess because I'm not part of the in crowd no matter what I say is considered attitude. And your reply proves it. Ty for making me realize what others have warned me about really is true about New England DSM.

Not once did I say that you gave him attitude. I asked you a question. I asked you why you never said anything to him when you saw your stuff in the over stock pile? The right thing would have been to call him or PM him and say that your order got mixed up and that you received the wrong shirts, and your correct order is in the over stock pile. He offered for you to send them back and give you your money back...

There is no "in crowd" on NEDSM... I consider Mike a very good friend of mine and he's never screwed anybody as long as I've known him. I read your post, I get where you're coming from but this issue could have been resolved.

1999 F-150 Lightning
MikeRizz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Extremely Unhappy Reply with quote

Your attitude sucked when you whined about " guess I won't be ordering any if you won't ship " comment from your PM to me ( funny you did not post that one up ). I should have went with my first impression of you and simply said no.

Yes I made a mistake on the original order in the spring. I had a two page Excel spreadsheet for the order, yours and 3 others were left off by MY mistake. And then on yours only I made another mistake. I made a new Excel spreadsheet ( one page ) and copied columns over of the orders I missed. After you messaged me yesterday I realized I had copied the wrong column for your order, and once again got it wrong. This same sheet is what I sent the shirt guy.

I admitted it was my mistake and offered to refund you 100% and let you keep the sweatshirt that was correct. Why not just get your order correct you ask? The shirt guy will NOT run a small order. Which is also why I paid over $300 out of MY pocket to place the missed items order in the first place! I had to have a minimum order for him to run them. So I ordered extras. NONE of those were yours and there are not any your size ( 2XXL ).

Whine and complain and stomp your feet all you want. It won't change a thing. My offer still stands. Send the stuff back and I will refund you.

Oh noes you ruined my name!! Rolling Eyes

FIC Dealer / Shep Trans Dealer / FP Dealer
Constitutional Arms, Federally licensed firearms dealer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MikeRizz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis wrote:

After doing a t-shirt group buy I can say without any doubt it is a giant pain in the ass. I will never do another one.

Funny, this is my second one and after this I am thinking the same thing! It's a lot more work then you would think! Besides, I have enough shirts of my own to last 5 years now! Laughing

isabelledc5 wrote:
I asked you why you never said anything to him when you saw your stuff in the over stock pile? .

His missing items were not in the over stock thread. They were not ordered.

FIC Dealer / Shep Trans Dealer / FP Dealer
Constitutional Arms, Federally licensed firearms dealer

Last edited by MikeRizz on Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
isabelledc5
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis wrote:

Oh and he took me for a spin at the shootout, cars a beast!

How come I didn't get a ride in the Talon!? Sad

1999 F-150 Lightning
isabelledc5
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeRizz wrote:

isabelledc5 wrote:
I asked you why you never said anything to him when you saw your stuff in the over stock pile? .

His missing items were not in the over stock thread. They were not ordered.

Oh! Well, that explains it

1999 F-150 Lightning
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NewEngDSM.org Forum Index -> The Good, the Bad and the Ugly All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: